06-12-08, 02:35 PM   #1
airmaxkd
A Murloc Raider

Question Looking at $ut

I had this issue a while back and did a code fix for it, but cannot seem to find my notes on it. I recently upgraded to Mazzle 1.17 and I'm seeing the same thing again. When I have a person targeted and their 3D model is above my mini-map...where it normally says ...is looking at ____, it say is looking at $ut.

Does anyone else see this?

Thanks so much for the help! Appreciate all the hard work getting Mazzle going again!!
06-12-08, 02:55 PM   #2
DocEVL
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by airmaxkd View Post
I had this issue a while back and did a code fix for it, but cannot seem to find my notes on it. I recently upgraded to Mazzle 1.17 and I'm seeing the same thing again. When I have a person targeted and their 3D model is above my mini-map...where it normally says ...is looking at ____, it say is looking at $ut.

Does anyone else see this?

Thanks so much for the help! Appreciate all the hard work getting Mazzle going again!!
It should be in there. It works for me. Odd. Anyone else have 1.17 and also seeing this issue? When you upgraded to 1.17 did you start with a fresh WTF and Interface folder?

06-12-08, 02:59 PM   #3
airmaxkd
A Murloc Raider

You know...I don't think I deleted my WTF cuz the Upgrade instructions said I didn't have to...let me give that a whirl I'll let you know...Thanks Doc!!
06-12-08, 03:50 PM   #4
airmaxkd
A Murloc Raider

All fixed...beautiful job on Mazzle Doc!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Looking at $ut