Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08-21-09, 03:38 PM   #1
Shadowkith
AtlasWorld Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AtlasWorld's Future: Now - Cataclysm X-Pac

Hi, Jeffery here, author of AtlasWorld. I am taking this time to explain my plans for the future of AtlasWorld. Before Cataclysm is released (i have time) I am going to be doing my maps for Northrend (yah alittle late but i just had time to hit 80 to get all that i need) and I am going to be doing the tweaks to Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms but not doing new maps for them unless its needed. Shortly after the release of Cataclysm I plan to have the new maps for Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms started and the new maps for Outlands should be released in the next big version. If anything is changed to Northrend I will include it in the release for Cataclysm. I also want to make a standalone version of AtlasWorld available somehow after Cataclysm is released. I have finally passed the road blocks in my life and should be bvack in full swing. Feedback is appreciated either here or emailed to [email protected].

Thank You,
Jeffery S.

P.S. I am going to college for Game and Simulation Programming so expect to see some interesting stuff coming soon.

WoWInterface » General Discussion » General WoW Chat » AtlasWorld's Future: Now - Cataclysm X-Pac