Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
10-22-12, 11:45 AM   #10
missty
A Murloc Raider
carbonite development

First of all..i have to give a huge THANK YOU to Rythal for keeping Carbonite alive!!! i cant say how happy i am to hear you are working on the best addon ever created=) i have been using this addon since i first started playing WoW YEARS ago ..and i dont think i could get around without it (yes my friends laugh at me..i am totally GPS challenged LOL)...mostly i use the maps and questing, i sooo love the red tracking trail u can have follow u on the map! PLZZZZZ dont ever lose that lol =)
Lately i noticed the quest blobs arent showing up on the maps in pandaria...*cries*...but i know u are working on it so im thrilled =)
I figure u probably already know that there is a huge following for this addon since it's the best one out there and i wish i could help u on ur mission to repair and rebuild..but plz know we are all eagerly waiting and cheering u on! You are making soooo many ppl VERY happy ty again!!

ps: maybe after u are done doing the major overhauls can u put up a short video tutorial on how to use carbonite and all the features? would totally love that ty !!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Current Plans For Carbonite