11-30-14, 04:53 AM   #1
mich125
A Fallenroot Satyr
Hp percent display script.

Hello,

I have my own way i like to display hp on target focus etc. Below is the script that i use, thing is if target/focus is dead it will keep displaying 0% over DEAD text. Can someone fix this for target/focus, if they are dead to stop displaying it. THX!

http://i.imgur.com/LfZizjh.jpg

Code:
hooksecurefunc("TextStatusBar_UpdateTextStringWithValues",function(f,t,v,_,x)
if f==TargetFrameHealthBar or f==FocusFrameHealthBar or f==PlayerFrameHealthBar then
 local V,z,Z=v,1000 Z=z*z
 local F=format
 v = (v>Z and F("%.2fM",v/Z)) or (v>(z*10) and F("%.0fk",v/z)) or v
 t:SetText(F("%s (%.0f%%)",v,V*100/x))
end
end)
11-30-14, 09:35 AM   #2
Choonstertwo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try this:
Lua Code:
  1. hooksecurefunc("TextStatusBar_UpdateTextStringWithValues", function(statusFrame, textString, value, valueMin, valueMax)
  2.     if statusFrame == PlayerFrameHealthBar or ((statusFrame == TargetFrameHealthBar or statusFrame == FocusFrameHealthBar) and not UnitIsDeadOrGhost(statusFrame:GetParent().unit)) then
  3.         local formattedValue = (value > 1e6 and ("%.2fM"):format(value / 1e6)) or (value > 1e4 and ("%.0fk"):format(value / 1e3)) or value
  4.         textString:SetFormattedText("%s (%.0f%%)", formattedValue, value * 100 / valueMax)
  5.     end
  6. end)

I had to rename all the variables and reformat the code because the one-letter names and strange space-saving arithmetic operations made it very difficult to read.
11-30-14, 11:25 AM   #3
mich125
A Fallenroot Satyr
Seems to work nicely, thx m8<3

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Hp percent display script.