03-14-10, 06:27 PM   #1
Blitzman1980
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cool NUI Request

I love you NUI interface it has been great and very helpfull in my game play as it is very customizable. I do have one request if you could make it work. I like how the bind system works but it wont let me set Mouse wheel up and Mouse whell down to anything and I was woundering if that is something you could add to the bindings. I do know it is possible as Macaroon allows it but i dont want to use Macaroon I want to use NUI so please if you can add this support.

Thanks for your time

03-14-10, 07:27 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have a look and see what you have your minimap zoom in and zoom out set to in the default blizzard bindings. By default I believe they are mouse scroll controlled. You would have to change all references to the mouse scroll in other bindings for it to work anywhere else.

I personally use the scroll for the minimap so haven't tested this out myself but I know had problems with other combinations and it was due to that sort of thing.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

03-14-10, 07:54 PM   #3
Blitzman1980
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
ok cool thanks i appreciate the quick responce ill take a look at that thanks

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » NUI Request