04-18-10, 11:32 PM   #1
Gailith001
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Help Helpbot infopanel wont lock correctly

I am using the Healbot info panel add-on but i cant seem to make it stay locked in the position i place it at. As new people add to the group or raid the box will shift at time until it is out of the screen area and I will have to unlock it to view groups. Other times the box will just drop to the bottom right of the info panel although i had it anchored top left in options. It didn't do this before so was wondering if it is from the latest wow patch. Healbot is current and I saw no options for the info panel. Is there a setting that I am missing as I am lost for options. I like having it in the window and using it for 10/25 man raids works great for me when it used to act right.

04-18-10, 11:40 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Are you talking about the nUI Infopanel plugin ? If so, it is doing that because it doesn't resize the buttons to keep it inside the infopanel pane.

I personally dragged the frame out and resized it how I wanted and fitted it into a place that was usable for my healing purposes.. with the toggle still working to hide it when not healing it still makes the infopanel useful in that aspects.

At present however I am using grid without an infopanel plugin as I like my healing frames big to fit their whole name in and be readable rofl

Of course if it isn't the nUI infopanel you are talking about then I am not sure where the problem is exactly as the only problems I had with healbot was it would mess up the names in boxes so I would have 2 boxes for the same person and it would confuse the hell out of me rofl.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

04-18-10, 11:49 PM   #3
Gailith001
A Murloc Raider
Yes sorry I was referring to the Nui Info Panel plugin. I might just have to do that then which is sad I liked it where it was when it wasn't moving all over the place lol but I'll try resetting everything and see what that does. Haven't tried grid yet it sounds like an interesting replacement.

Last edited by Gailith001 : 04-18-10 at 11:52 PM.

04-19-10, 12:19 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its not a click to heal addon though. I use it in conjunction with macros. I could technically do away with grid and heal with the unit frames now but the information grid gives me such as who has hots and dots etc makes it a good replacement for healbot. Clique works with it as well.

Once nUI 6 is finished that will help alot as there will be a healy type layout for us to utilise

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

04-19-10, 12:31 AM   #5
Gailith001
A Murloc Raider
Cool I hope the heal layout will line up in the info panel for 10/25/40 man raid or at least make it so the raid frames can be configured for healing kinda like healbot lol but thats hoping for too much . I really like the out of the way healing the panel gives so my visual space is open. I'm not a fan of clutter reason I still use the info panel plugin for healbot.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Help Helpbot infopanel wont lock correctly