02-13-10, 10:56 AM   #1
Slappysue
A Kobold Labourer
Clique

I heal using Clique, very used to it, love it, don't wanna switch to heal bot.

I saw that it says •Integrated support for Clique. my question is how do I use Clique with nUI? I really like the look and feel of nUI but can figure out how to use Clique with it, any help would be great.

Thanks.

02-13-10, 11:44 AM   #2
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
nUI's unit frames are integrated into Clique, so you should be able to use Clique with it the same way you would with any other unit frames. No difference.

What people don't get is that I am, ultimately, an artist at heart.
My brush has two colors, 1 and 0, and my canvas is made of silicon.

Official nUI Web Site: http://www.nUIaddon.com
Official nUI Support Forum: http://forums.nUIaddon.com
My day job: http://www.presidio.com/

03-04-10, 10:26 PM   #3
blackweb
A Defias Bandit
Clique support?

I see no evidence of Clique support. I had to install Healbot until I can figure out how to get clique working.

Im sorry, I dont get it, what exactly does clique do? It does not appear to be a healing mod. It appears to be a button clicking mod. What is the point? I already have keyboard combos set up.

Last edited by blackweb : 03-04-10 at 11:22 PM.

03-05-10, 07:19 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blackweb View Post
Clique support?

I see no evidence of Clique support.
There is no way per se to "see" Clique support. The Author's of each individual style of Unit Frame have to add a bit of code into their addons to allow Clique to work with them. That's as I understand it at least. Please correct me if I'm wrong though.

I had to install Healbot until I can figure out how to get clique working.
From Clique's addon page, here is the simplest way to explain how to set it all up. ( http://www.wowinterface.com/download...08-Clique.html)

To begin with Clique, simply open your spellbook, and click the new tab that exists there. This is the Clique configuration tab, and you can open it anytime you are not in combat to configure your clicks.

If all you want is simple spell casting, find the spell in your book, and click on it (using the combination of keys and mouse button you would like) and it will be added to the list on the right-hand pane. You can always cast the MAX rank of a spell, by clicking the "Max" button when you have a spellcast selected.

Im sorry, I dont get it, what exactly does clique do? It does not appear to be a healing mod. It appears to be a button clicking mod. What is the point? I already have keyboard combos set up.
Clique is exactly that. A Click Casting mod. It's not designed specifically just for healers. It's designed in such a way that any class or talent spec can use it if they want. Once you have it setup, you would only need to mouseover a Unit Frame and then click to cast whatever spell you had bound to that action.

For example, On my Holy Pally I have Holy Light, Flash of Light, and cleanse bound through Clique to Right Mouse Click, Left Mouse Click, and CTRL+Right Click respectively.

On my Hunter, I have Misdirect bound to Left Click. Most of my toons whether they are Tanks, Healers or DPS have some form of Clique Profile setup. It's only there to make your life easier if you like doing things that way.

03-05-10, 02:43 PM   #5
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Don't worry black. I've tried clique twice over the 4-5 years of playing wow and just couldn't figure things out. I stuck with healbot for at least 4 years and the in the last 6 months/year I managed the complete shift to grid for the extra info you can show on each bar. I then rig up a set of macros so that I only need to worry about pressing the key for the macro while hovering over the grid bar or in fact any other unit frame.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

03-05-10, 03:22 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by blackweb View Post
Clique support?

I see no evidence of Clique support. I had to install Healbot until I can figure out how to get clique working.

Sure there is. I just started using it a few days ago on a little priest I made. Here's an example;

Open your spell book and you will see a new tab for Clique on the bottom right side. Click on it.
In the new window that opens next to your spell book you will see "click set" up top with a dropdown menu. Choose "Helpful actions".
Now over in your spell book find the spell called Lesser Heal. Left click on it with your mouse.
Now right click over the spell called Renew.
If you have a middle button, click on Resurrection with it.

That's all there is to it. Now when you right click over someones unit frame in nUI, it will cast the Renew spell.

Edit: You could also use key-press combination's, too. Such as Shift + Right Click.

Last edited by Petrah : 03-05-10 at 03:27 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Clique