06-26-08, 06:46 AM   #1
Curtix
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cool Questhelper

I was using quest helper before I got my MAzzle UI.
GREAT BTW BEST EVA.
I got it installed and all tweaked to my liking and thought I would just add quest helper FTW.
But I can not move the quest tracker.
Same problem as this guy:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?p=93102
Any chance Questhelper can get some help.
Rock On!
06-26-08, 08:19 AM   #2
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
You can do a /qh track to remove it and just use the nquestlog tracker that is in mazzle. To actually move it , try this thread
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ht=questhelper

There are several solutions there.
06-26-08, 08:32 AM   #3
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
Ok just tested easiest way to fix, disable all addons except questhelper.

If text is still on bottom where map was do /qh treset. The look for the white marker in upper right hand move it to where you want. Log out enable addons back. Or if you want click enable all then load back up and mazzify again to fix everything.

After that you should have your menu where you moved it and can still move it if you choose.
06-26-08, 09:06 AM   #4
Curtix
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yes _ I will most likely disable all but QH and do the move. I guess I was hoping there was a way to move it within the game with Mazzle running since it seems Mazzle is preventing it. I would really like to see it integrated.
Thanks
06-26-08, 09:34 AM   #5
Tokugawa
A Fallenroot Satyr
once you move it to where you can select the anchor, you can move it when mazzle is running.
06-26-08, 11:36 AM   #6
Brem
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Curtix View Post
Yes _ I will most likely disable all but QH and do the move. I guess I was hoping there was a way to move it within the game with Mazzle running since it seems Mazzle is preventing it. I would really like to see it integrated.
Thanks
It may appear that it's preventing it, however that's not actually true. Questhelper by default binds to the lower edge of the minimap and Mazzle moves the minimap to be flush with the bottom edge of the screen. So, it's not *preventing* it, just making it's (default) bind point unusable.

-----------------
MazzleUI Beta Tester
06-26-08, 12:38 PM   #7
Curtix
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Brem View Post
It may appear that it's preventing it, however that's not actually true. Questhelper by default binds to the lower edge of the minimap and Mazzle moves the minimap to be flush with the bottom edge of the screen. So, it's not *preventing* it, just making it's (default) bind point unusable.
I understand your point. Let me say it another way. If Mazzle UI is running I am incapable of moving the Questhelper Tracker form its default location. To be able to move it I have to prevent Mazzle from loading. So even though it is not preventing me, it will not allow me to move it from its default location when it is running.

Rock on!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Questhelper