07-16-06, 02:21 AM   #1
BTShrump
A Cyclonian

BattleGroundFu help...

Can anyone help with updating this mod? the author seems to have gone MIA & certain elements of the mod are not working, i.e flag carrier in WSG & an error pops up in AB/Av when a node is captured.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...fo.php?id=4722

If anyone can help with a quick fix untill the author comes back to updating it, would be much appreciated

Time Spent in WOW:
3 hours a night to raid
2 hours a day to farm
300 hours a day to work on UI
>_<
07-16-06, 02:44 AM   #2
Elkano
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
neither is the author MIA (I talked to him lately on IRC) nor is the addon not working.

If you get any errors, posting them could help to fix them... but for me it's still running fine.
So maybe you are running an old version or there is a conflict with an other addon
07-17-06, 12:43 AM   #3
BTShrump
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Elkano
neither is the author MIA (I talked to him lately on IRC) nor is the addon not working.

If you get any errors, posting them could help to fix them... but for me it's still running fine.
So maybe you are running an old version or there is a conflict with an other addon
nope running latest version, & it always worked before 1.11 showing the flag carrier & the AB/AV contested timers.

does not anymore, I've posted on the bugs pages, but have gotten no reply about it in over a month.

Time Spent in WOW:
3 hours a night to raid
2 hours a day to farm
300 hours a day to work on UI
>_<

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » BattleGroundFu help...