01-05-11, 04:40 AM   #1
space
A Murloc Raider

Mouseover Keybinding

Hi all
I'm not sure if this has been suggested at all before , I know one feature of the addon bartender4 allows for mouseover keybinding.

Well I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an addon/macro that just allows a user of WoW to just create keybinds with a mouseover ?

Its a feature I would really find useful.

While I like action bar addons I do find them buggy from time to time. so the idea of an addon for just mouseover keybinding I think would get alot of use.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

01-05-11, 04:46 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by space View Post
Well I was wondering if anyone knows if there is an addon/macro that just allows a user of WoW to just create keybinds with a mouseover ?
one feature of the addon bartender4 allows for mouseover keybinding.
That's your answer right there.

I think what we should discuss is why you find Bartender 4 "buggy". How do you mean?

I can also add that I've been running Bartender for well over a year with no problems.

01-05-11, 05:04 AM   #3
karmamuscle
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ncHoverBind

01-05-11, 05:16 AM   #4
space
A Murloc Raider

Well I really did'nt want to make this thread a discussion regarding Bar4. I have also used it for like 2yrs or so quite happly. on all classes including my shadow priest.
However if I had not mentioned bartender at all Im sure I would of had no reply at the moment.

I installed spartan for its cool look. and thats where the problems began. LUA errors with or without spartan now.
I don't want to appear arrogant or rude in anyway. I was more than happy with Bar4 a year ago too.
It just occured to me as I was looking through the long list of addons I no longer need for one reason or another, it would be really cool if I could have one addon that just allowed me to keybind with the mouseover command,

This would allow me to change very quickly any keybinds fast and easy.As I'm not a programmer I've no idea if its possible to do this. Though surely if one of the features of bar4 is mouserover keybinding then surely its possibe to have an indepentant addons just for this purpose. Mouseover Keybinding

I had posted on the wow forumshttp://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1417584772

Although Its not had alot of replies those that did agreed.

01-05-11, 05:17 AM   #5
space
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by ckramme View Post
hehe. Hey thank you.

thats what i was looking for cheers xD

Last edited by space : 01-05-11 at 05:28 AM.

01-05-11, 08:19 AM   #6
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

<snip>
However if I had not mentioned bartender at all Im sure I would of had no reply at the moment.
Wow. Cynical, much?

I installed spartan for its cool look. and thats where the problems began. LUA errors with or without spartan now.
<snip>
You just gave the solution to your own problem. SpartanUI hasn't been updated in nearly a year, and it ships with a very outdated version of Bartender4 which is exactly why you are now having issues.

You even said this is when the problems started, so why are you now saying that BT4 is buggy?

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

01-05-11, 10:51 AM   #7
space
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Torhal View Post
Wow. Cynical, much?

You just gave the solution to your own problem. SpartanUI hasn't been updated in nearly a year, and it ships with a very outdated version of Bartender4 which is exactly why you are now having issues.

You even said this is when the problems started, so why are you now saying that BT4 is buggy?
WoW some trolls are better than others . I really dont know why I should even lower myself . but anyhoo,. my Bar4 is upto date and. plus i got what I came for, thanks to 1 helpful post. now buzz off you're like flies on ****

01-05-11, 06:07 PM   #8
Nobgul
A Molten Giant

Thread Closed.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Mouseover Keybinding