12-17-09, 04:22 PM   #1
Mutantcow
A Kobold Labourer
Can this be moved?

Hi all,

New to nui and am looking for a little help. Can this pane be moved?

It is under the list of quests. I would like to move it near the middle of the screen so it would be easier to see. I tried "/nui movers" with no success.

One other question, concerning the action bars, would it be possible to have all bars open at once?

Thanks

12-17-09, 04:27 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All available blizzard action bars are available. Some are a part of the main action bar switching system that blizzard has set up. I believe Scott was adding more flexibility to the action bars in another version.

As to moving the aura lists you have two options. Either download the aura button plugins to turn the lists into buttons at the same location or check out this post regarding editing a file to make the movement changes. Other than that though you would have to wait for nUI 6.0.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=28271

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

12-17-09, 04:38 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Blizzard defines ten action bars. Bars 1 through 6 are in the scrollable "main bar". Bars 7-9 are for stance changes (Warriors, rogues) or shapeshifts (druids). Bar 10 doesn't have an assignment. nUI displays all the bars except 7, 8, and 9 all the time. I don't know why anyone would want to see their "cat" bar when they're in bear form (or caster form or whatever) anyway. Then there's the question of where you'd put it.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Can this be moved?