10-26-22, 12:45 PM   #1
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
eCastingBar 10.0 question

Hi there,

Could someone take a look if this otherwise simple addon can easily be upgraded to 10.0, please? Retloldin made a quick fix to make it work with Shadowlands and it worked fine so far until now, but in 10.0 it doesn't work at all anymore and Retloldin seems to be off from WoW for a while.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...tingbar-retail

Thank you in advance!
10-26-22, 01:38 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Without looking at code or testing, I can see it has some form of options frame. Seeing as they have made changes in that area that part of the addon may need some tweaking.

What errors do you get when trying to run it ? If it is only reporting settings / options errors that might be the only thing needing to be changed. And wowpedia has a quick example of how the new way works now.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818
10-27-22, 11:07 AM   #3
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
By originally it only displays 4 customizable cast bars for Player/target/mirror/focus frames. We can enable/disable/relocate/resize them. The options panel is pretty simple too, it has 4 tabs for the 4 cast bars with the ~same options for each. I know there are many other cast bar addons like quartz but this one has a unique style and a vanilla feeling from the past of WoW.
11-01-22, 04:15 AM   #4
Voxxel
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
I was able to reach the author finally and he was able to hotfix the addon for 10.x. Thank you, Xrystal!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » eCastingBar 10.0 question