04-02-09, 02:42 PM   #1
dragonclaw7000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Actionhouse like scrollframe.

I have tried in different ways but I'm unable to make a scroll frame that mimics the action house frame. I also need it to be able to switch between different sets of data "on the fly", like the categories in the auction house. Have searched the internet and found nothing. Any suggestions or tips?
04-02-09, 03:07 PM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Me too.

I've tried all sorts of coding examples on the net and in addons that do what I want but have been unsuccessful.

I managed to create the list itself but it is unscrollable and with over 100 items in the list it extends off the screen.

What I wanted it to be was a small list that scrolled so that people could select an item to process it. But it looks like there's no simple example out there to do just that. At least not in pure lua code. Most people tend to use xml format for their lists but to programatically fill it may not be so easy.
04-02-09, 09:04 PM   #3
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Look at Panda or OptionlessHouse.

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.
04-03-09, 06:32 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Thanks that addon was perfect.

I now have a frame that contains a list of items and a scroll bar. And it scrolls.

And it looks like the way they coded it, it can be almost copied and pasted into any other project that needs it.

Now if only I can figure out how to throw common functions into different files and have them accessible. Tried it once but didn't work. Guess something I'm missing.

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Actionhouse like scrollframe.