08-10-09, 09:42 PM   #1
Lurpa
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
FPS and Nui Raid Frames

Hello all,

Ive only used Nui for a few weeks now and I absolutly love it. However since 3.2 Ive expieranced my fps go from 60-80 in my 25mans to 6-20ish. Ive done another clean install and have minimal additional mods installed and its almost the same as just nui itself. Deleted wtf/cache ect. So I did some playing around, I went to a bg and took notice of my fps, 23ish with the 40 man nui raid frames. I decided to toggle nui raid frames manually back to single mode and my fps went up back to 78 in the new bg. Is anyone else seeing this? Also, is there a way to manually turn of the auto group size to just stay on single mode? Not that its a big deal to manually do it. Thanks for your time.

08-11-09, 12:09 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Yes, I think thats what we ended up figuring out to do wherever possible to minimize the problem. In my case I noticed the difference after 3.1 hit. But with 3.2 I seem to be getting better fps. Could be coincidence .. who knows.

As to turning off auto grouping it is possible.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21199 has a list of the slash commands for future reference but /nui autogroup is what you need to toggle the auto grouping.

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » FPS and Nui Raid Frames