05-19-06, 01:30 AM   #1
Valanya
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Unhappy Fubar Living up to its name :(

Ok, this is a really odd thing that's happening; on my main, 60 priest, Fubar works fine.

However, on any sub60 alt I get the following screen

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...rent=fubar.jpg

The blue bar definitely shouldn't be there; I use CTmod to remove it. My map disappears anytime Fubar isn't set to autohide.

I simply don't know what the problem is! I figure it can't be an addon conflict, or it would do it on every character. I experience neither of the problems shown in the screenshot above on my main; it works perfectly for her.
This is really tearing me up, as in the day that I have used it, I have grown to greatly love it over Titan.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
05-19-06, 01:48 AM   #2
Kudane
Co-Founder

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What all mods are you running?

Maybe if someone else tries those same mods they can reproduce the error.
05-19-06, 01:58 AM   #3
Valanya
A Murloc Raider
Ace, Atlas, AutoBuff[Emerald], BonusScanner, Catalyst, CharacterProfiler (guild thing), ClickHeal+Plugins, CTmod/CTRA, Decursive, FriendShare, HolyHope, ItemRack, ItemSync, MapLibrary, Necrosis, Perl, GroupButtons, Possessions, SCT, SuperMacro, SW_Stats

Mind you, not all of those run at the same time; Necrosis/HolyHope are both only on their respective classes, ClickHeal/GroupButtons I have alternating depending on class needs, CharacterProfiler is only run on my main.
05-19-06, 02:59 AM   #4
chuckg
A Fallenroot Satyr

Which FuBar addons are you using? More specifically, are you using any FuBar mods which are on this alt with the blue bar that are not on the main? The blue bar looks like something that might be relevant to rested XP and experiecne, which on mains, are a non-issues because they're often level 60.

The first thing I would try is making it so that FuBar is a single entity, not two bars across the top. It might be pressing / conflicting on the minimap space set by CT in some way. You would do this by right clicking on the second bar ( the one with the money on it ) and selecting "Remove Panel". It also might be a good test to right click the main panel (or top most bar), and attaching it to the bottom of the screen to see how it effects your map and the blue bar.

Next, I would try disabling mods that involve modifying/looking at your experience first, then double checking that the same mods on your main are the ones you're running on your alt. The next step is just to eliminate one mod at a time.
05-20-06, 01:29 AM   #5
Valanya
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the help, chuck! I noticed I had Fubar XPRepGlue enabled and gave it a shot; turning it off fixed both problems; I didn't even have to reset my bars at the top! Yay!
05-20-06, 10:06 AM   #6
happeria
A Murloc Raider

I had pretty much the same problem with that plugin.
05-20-06, 11:34 AM   #7
ckknight
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

Yea, ExpRepGlueFu needs work.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Fubar Living up to its name :(