|Go to Page...|
Due to how the minimap is made into a rectangle, placing the map flush
against the top and bottom borders of the screen is impossible.
The minimum space needed is already calculated for you in the LUA.
- Easy-to-use .LUA config in "QuseMap.lua" file (to change anything past default, you must be willing to look at lua)
- Snazzy "new mail" indicator
- Picomenu (micro-menu) written by Neal, featured in Neav UI
- Replaces instance difficulty flag with a text-based indicator
- To open Picomenu, click the bright yellow square in bottom left of map
- Right click anywhere on the map to bring up tracking list (default spot is top left corner)
- Left click the clock for the calendar (or type /cl)
- Right click the clock for the stopwatch frame
- Clock will turn light maroon color when there is a pending calendar invite
- Open the QuseMap.zip file
- Place the QuseMap folder into your AddOns folder
- Enable at the character select screen
* If you would like to disable the Picomenu, delete/rename the "picomenu.lua" file from inside the addon folder.
FONTS HOW TO:
I have included both a pixel font and a non-pixel font in the folder.
To swap between them choose either font at the top of the QuseMap.lua file (look for the large "CHANGE FONT HERE" text).
For pixel fonts: change the value to true. For non-pixel fonts change value to false
If you wish to change the font size or outline for either font change the values for your corresponding font:
- Add Dawn's "hold-ALT-to-move" code back in.
- Figure out how to make clock text flash when a pending invite is present.
If you find any issues or have any suggestions/comments/issues, please leave a comment in the comments section!