02-07-10, 12:44 AM   #1
Celyia
A Murloc Raider
Smile RP Info Panel?

Would it be possible to make an info panel to display the pop-up information for RP mods like MyRolePlay or FlagRSP?

If you haven't encountered these mods before (which are very, very popular on RP servers), what they basically do is allow users to write descriptions about their character. When someone with a compatible add-on mouses over them, it'll display a pop-up of that description. It'd be absolutely fantastic to have that description in an info panel instead of covering the screen.

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but I thought I'd ask. I'd be happy to figure out how to do it myself, but - to be honest - I have absolutely no idea where to begin.

Thanks!

02-07-10, 01:31 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Well, assuming they are in a small enough frame that will fit in the infopanel there is a chance it will be possible. It would depend on how public they have made access to that parent frame so that we can reparent it to the infopanel system. So possible ? yes always possible. When would be the next question and that would depend on who wants to step forward and do it rofl

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » RP Info Panel?