There have been so many new and updated addons this past week for the release of 7.0. I decided to pick out 4 new uploads from this week that make use of the new features and changes to the UI.
From the patch notes:
- The character sheet has been trimmed down, though fully verbose stats are still available via the API.
DejaCharacterStats brings back the "fully verbose stats", allowing you to see the stats that matter to you. Select them all, or just a few. In addition, it has other features that you can choose from. For example, you can have it display each equipped item's durability next to the icon, or the repair cost associated with each item.
Check out all that it can do and get the character sheet of your dreams by heading to its download page
A common request I have seen in the past was for an addon that collected nameplates and stacked them on screen for easier targeting. From the patch notes:
- Character nameplates have been reworked and have been upgraded to show class resources. Players may select a larger version of these nameplates from within the Interface Options menu.
- Enemy nameplates now provide additional information on status effects.
Now that nameplates have actual unitIDs, author Ironi has duplicated them into a grid-style layout. Whichever nameplates you have displayed, be it friendly, enemy, or both, will be duplicated in this separate set of unit frames. Indicators may also be shown for debuffs, interrupt range, threat and more.
Visit this addon's download page
for more info.
If you choose to use the new default UI nameplates, but wish they were class-colored, NameplateColors has you covered. Friendly nameplates will become class-colored with white names, while enemy nameplates will become hostile colored (red) with class-colored names. Note: remember to run the script the author provides on the download page if you decide to uninstall/disable the addon.
Try this addon out here
. (The two screenshots in the addon description are Gifs so you can see the addon in action.)
From the patch notes...
- New Collection tab: Appearances
- Unlock new appearances by collecting Soulbound weapons and armor your character can equip.
- Unlocked appearances are account-wide and usable for transmogrification by other characters that can equip the item.
In addition to collecting item appearances, you can also collect weapon enchant appearances. This is where a Tome of Illusions comes in. Each Tome teaches you a few weapon enchant appearances. This addon shows you in the tooltip whether you have already learned a Tome or not.
You can get this addon here
For previous Picks of the Week, visit our PotW archive forum
Are you the author of a mod that you think belongs in this spotlight? Just upload/update it to WoWInterface, and it will automatically be considered for that week's Pick.