Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-25-08, 08:59 AM   #11
ValerianOddity
A Murloc Raider
Premium Member
FIrst off, WOW. You've done an amazing amount of work, and this is the first UI I have been impressed with since I first saw Mazzle. It's gorgeous.

I've read through this entire thread, and there are a couple of questions i have, regarding UI functionality, and one wee question regarding a "cosmetic" issue, before I make yet another major UI overhaul. (Configuring a new UI is always such a pain.)

First, the important stuff!! My main is a lvl 70 healing priest. I have grown to love (and rely on, in some situations) being able to click-cast heal. No, it's not necessary, and yes, I did play a healer back in "the good ol' days" when such a thing wasn't even possible. I have found, however, that it makes me more efficient, and better able to manage multiple heal targets in less than ideal raid situations. Currently I am using Clique, which I love. Will that add-on integrate with your unit frames, or is there something else in place that will allow me to click cast? Decursive is another mod I depend on. Can I use it with your UI, or has its functionality been replaced by something else?

Lastly, my "cosmetic" issue. I love using a dashboard configuration for my UI. However, I am an add-on junkie, and I dislike a cluttered screen. So! Can the opacity of the UI be changed? I find that being able to make my UI at least semi-translucent helps keep my screen from being overwhelmed by... stuff. I'm not afraid to mess with how files are written, so long as clear instruction is gives as to what needs to be changed. (I did this using Rabscuttle's skin with Mazzle.)

Apologies if any of these questions have been addressed elsewhere; I did read through, but I may have missed it. Overall, brilliant work, and I'll be watching this UI closely as it develops.

Edit: Found the answer to my click-casting question... in the most obvious possible place.. duh. No wonder I missed it.

Last edited by ValerianOddity : 07-25-08 at 09:05 AM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » nUI -- A full feature standalone UI replacement