Displays spell, item, NPC and pet IDs at the foot of Tooltips.
Perfect for researching at Wowhead, macro authors trying to squeeze within character limits, and AddOn authors needing to identify game assets.
How to Use Instal: Like any other AddOn. Set up: Works 'as is'. For options enter '/tip' in chat.
Tip has just the one configuration parameter. Type '/tip emp' in chat to toggle on/off the leading empty line for the tooltip.
* Unlike other Tooltip AddOns, Tip does NOT flicker
* Over 40 Tooltip sources are included. For example: Artifacts (+Power ID), relics, auctions, bags, spell book, bank, transmogrification, currency, pets (++), glyphs, talents, NPCs, friendly players, gear, chat, mounts, toys, buffs & rebuffs.
* No Ace libraries = no bloat
* Ultra small cpu/memory footprint
Cookies, Beer & Donations
It is all about the cookies and beer although, and don't let Gallywix know about this, a "thank you" in the comments section fuels my programming appetite and is very much appreciated. And then, you could cut straight to because as Gallywix would say... "time is money, friend".
== v1.11 - 11th January 2017
* New command menu - standardised across my AddOns
* Translated / localised
== v1.10 - 25th October 2016
* Fix to buff/debuff of target
* Artifact Power ID added to Traits
* Traits & Relics now implemented like other things in Tip. i.e. no longer a "hack"
* Currency added
* Nil npcID check for mouse over units. Happens in scripted events
* Version update to support Patch 7.1 "Return to Karahzan"
== v1.09 - 6th October 2016
* All Artifact Traits and Relics now supported
* Toggle to add/remove leading blank line
== v1.08 - 30th July 2016
* Trade Skill replaced by Blizzard's new Recipe interface
* Reference to Glyphs removed
== v1.07 - 23rd July 2016
* Interface Version now 70000
== v1.06 - 5th June 2016
* Handle occasional nil NPC ID for chat linked Battle Pets
== v1.05 - 11th May 2016
* Profession Skill List Pane now does not assume "item". Thus Leather Working leg enchants now return a spell tip, for example
* Chat links for ItemRefTooltipSetHyperlink are now generic. i.e. beyond just spells and items
== v1.04 - 3rd May 2016
* Add target buffs
* Add target debuffs
* UnitGUID() may return a nil NPC ID so now checks for that
== v1.03 - 28th April 2016
* Nil check when parsing a tooltip line added
== v1.02 - 27th April 2016
* Added Loot items
* Added Inbox items
* Added Open Mail Attachment items
* Added Send Mail Attachment items
* Added Quest Items Rewards (Prior to accepting the quest) both fixed and choice
* Added Quest Log Items Rewards (After accepting the quest) both fixed and choice
* Merchant buyback items: "Spell" label replaced with "Item". (The item ID was anyhow already correct)
== v1.01 - 20th April 2016
* Socketing of gems now supported
* Enhance TOC file "## Notes"
* Merchant items: "Spell" label replaced with "Item". (The item ID was anyhow already correct)
* Profession items/ingredients: "Spell" label replaced with "Item". (The item ID was anyhow already correct)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com