06-22-15, 12:27 AM   #1
shadeurban
A Defias Bandit
Please help me recreate this interface

I asked about this setup recently on the wow forums, but they just pointed me towards prat and sexy map, and while being great addons, they weren't the complete package that made this interface great. It is the best I have ever seen (imo), and I want to replicate it to the best of my abilities. The best part is the simple, transparent black that hovers above the chat, action bars, and map, and connects them all. So besides SUF, Masque, prat, and sexy map, what addons are used by this man? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywAZxgqWgJ8
06-22-15, 05:48 AM   #2
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Always funny when someone posts a Video that he/she did not read the discription of and did not visit the channel of the creator to check for the only other videos there that contains all infos asked for:
https://youtu.be/HW20Jz43Vlw?t=56s

hint: don't disable the notes...
06-22-15, 06:20 PM   #3
shadeurban
A Defias Bandit
Oh my lord...so embarrassing on my part. I looked at his channel and found no other videos, so I just assumed he stopped after making one video (which he did), but didn't see those annotations. Thanks anyway
06-23-15, 03:12 AM   #4
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
np
You may want to watch some KgPanels tutorials for the transparent black objects. Its realy easy to do but hard if you never used the addon before.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Please help me recreate this interface