Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-15-10, 01:50 PM   #11
ezarra
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by infamy View Post
I, like most here I would imagine, play with such a heavily modded ui that I lose touch with what the default can do. So I'm looking at this as an opportunity to get a sense for what addons I may be able to live without in the long-term.
Yeah, but there are a couple of things about the default UI that I just absolutely hate enough that if I couldn't get around them I wouldn't play the game. The big one is the default bar and the almost as big one is having access to class-specific spells/auras/stances in a pop-up menu button (the autobar class bar).

It's fine in the betas to be mucking about with the default UI, but I can't be productive with the default UI.

Originally Posted by infamy View Post
But really, all in one bags, for the love of God. Even my baby Worgen only has two bags, and HE'S miserable.
That, on the other hand, I've never seen the appeal of. I LIKE having separate bags. It's how I organize stuff. unequipped equipment in bag 5, quest items in bag 4, junk in the backpack and bag 2, misc overflow in bag 3. Normally I only open the backpack and maybe bag 2.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Cataclysm Beta » What is the #1 addon you are missing most right now.