02-09-14, 09:51 PM   #1
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Question Looking for Pet Battle UI Mod

I'm trying to find a mod that will change (or let me change) the size and/or location of the Pet Battle UI. It just seems way bigger than necessary, to me. The only Pet Battle mods I've found are informational, or otherwise have absolutely no affect on the actual UI during Pet Battles.

Does anyone know if something like this exists? Right now the UI covers my chat windows when I'm doing pet battles. Not that the battles themselves last long (at least at low levels), but it's still very annoying to me.
02-09-14, 10:15 PM   #2
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/wowkemon
02-09-14, 10:29 PM   #3
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thank you, Clamsoda. I'm not sure if I like that mod, because I don't want to turn it into a full blown Pokemon knock off... But I might play with it a bit and see what I can do with it... (I'm not a big fan of Pokemon, even though I like Pet Battles. heh)

If anyone else knows of one that just lets me resize/move the Pet Battle UI, I'd love to see it...
02-09-14, 10:36 PM   #4
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
If you didn't know anything about Pokemon, all that AddOn would be -- to you -- is a changed pet battle interface; I wasn't sure if it satiated your requirements in any way.
02-10-14, 02:45 AM   #5
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Okay I just tested it, and that addon not only doesn't resize the Pet Battle UI, it makes everything look like it's straight of a Nintendo GameBoy Pokemon game. When I hit Escape to pull up the main menu in the game, it pops up with another window off to the side for this addon. When I enter a Pet Battle, the entire UI has changed to look like an old school Pokemon game (completely with little dinging noises when mousing over options), but it takes up the exact same amount of space as the standard UI. There's a couple smaller windows that can be moved, but the main window is still locked in place.

I appreciate the assistance, but that's definitely not what I want.

Last edited by Crystallyne : 02-10-14 at 02:52 AM.
02-10-14, 03:06 AM   #6
Clamsoda
A Frostmaul Preserver
Oof >.<. Well, I guess that's what I get for never using the AddOn or doing pet battles <.<.

Sorry bud =/.
02-10-14, 07:26 AM   #7
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
It's okay. lol I appreciate the assistance, regardless!

I'm beginning to think there's something about that part of the UI that can't be modded... I mean I can't be the only person who has ever wished it could be resized and moved.
02-10-14, 07:37 AM   #8
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
On the off chance that someone else sees this thread and might be looking for a similar addon... I started a thread on the official forums, and got something that at least lets me resize that piece of the UI!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...27717?page=1#4

I still can't move it (yet) but at least I can see my silly chat windows now! HOORAY!!!
02-10-14, 09:30 AM   #9
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
MoveAnything is capable of what you looking for, however it can't scale PetBattle frames right now, i'll release a new version today with the scale fixes.
02-10-14, 05:34 PM   #10
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Resike View Post
MoveAnything is capable of what you looking for, however it can't scale PetBattle frames right now, i'll release a new version today with the scale fixes.
Someone on the other thread I started mentioned Move Anything, and I was gonna give that a try after I finally got out of bed this afternoon. lol You're awesome, THANK YOU!!!!
02-11-14, 12:56 PM   #11
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Crystallyne View Post
Someone on the other thread I started mentioned Move Anything, and I was gonna give that a try after I finally got out of bed this afternoon. lol You're awesome, THANK YOU!!!!
You may also keep an eye on Rematch since its going to replace the original Pet Battel UI soon. (see the comments)
02-11-14, 01:30 PM   #12
Resike
A Pyroguard Emberseer
Originally Posted by Crystallyne View Post
Should be good to go with 13.8.8+ version.
02-11-14, 03:57 PM   #13
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Resike View Post
Should be good to go with 13.8.8+ version.
Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3 ^_^
02-11-14, 03:58 PM   #14
Crystallyne
A Fallenroot Satyr
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
You may also keep an eye on Rematch since its going to replace the original Pet Battel UI soon. (see the comments)
Oooohhh, I had another mod that had some functions like Rematch, but I think I like this one better. Gonna go try it out now. Thanks!
02-14-14, 05:06 AM   #15
nickyjean
Premium Member
Premium Member
I was also going to suggest move anything, glad that is working for you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for Pet Battle UI Mod